Yield: 4-6 servings
- ¼ Cup virgin coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. of Green Chilli Virgin Coconut Oil
- 5 tablespoon vinegar
- 1½ teaspoon raw honey
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ? teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced and quartered
- 6 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 slices red onion
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon (Additional)
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables and salad leaves.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Top with bacon (Additional).